We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging existing clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Proactively developing and leading sales opportunities through prospecting, qualifying, solutions, and closing NetSuite ERP solutions in the midmarket business industries.
- Interacting through face-to-face meetings as well as phone/email communications to key prospects up to and including C-level executives.
- Uncovering & qualifying prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Displays effective research techniques to uncover valuable information about prospects that will have a high impact on lead qualification.
- Builds product and consulting services knowledge of ERP solution offerings as well as continuously developing sales skills.
- Demonstrating initiative, creativity & collaboration through ad-hoc projects for various departments.
Requirements & Skills:
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of prior experience in full-cycle ERP professional selling environment
- Desire to work in sales and in the tech industry
- Ability to prospect and have pipeline and forecast maintenance experience.
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient, with a “get the job done” demeanor
- Professional, efficient communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (positive and personable)